Organizational Info | Our Work | Contact Us | Donate | Store | Sponsorship
The Center for Watershed Protection, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to fostering responsible land and water management through applied research, direct assistance to communities, award-winning training, and access to a network of experienced professionals. The Center is your first source for best practices in stormwater and watershed management. The Center was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Ellicott City, Maryland.
As national experts in stormwater and watersheds, The Center for Watershed Protection takes a practical approach to complex, technical watershed management issues; providing collaborative leadership across disciplines and professions with a commitment to protect, restore and enhance our streams, rivers, lakes, wetlands and bays.
- Center for Watershed Protection Appoints Scarfone as New Board Member
- The Center for Watershed Protection advances in providing stormwater and watershed management resources with new website features and enhanced membership benefits
- Leadership Maryland Selects Hye Yeong Kwon for its Class of 2013
- Rivanna watershed snapshot shows progress, room for improvement
- Consultants to track sources of waterway contamination
|Wed May 15 @12:00 - 02:00PM|
Webcast: Please Come Audit My MS4
|Sat May 18|
HyeYeong Kwon, Executive Director, speaks at River Rally about the costs of green infrastructure
|Fri May 31|
Dave Hirschman, Program Director, teaches bio-retention systems at Stormwater Management Workshop
|Wed Jun 19 @12:00 - 02:00PM|
Webcast:Mastering the Language of Talking to Elected Officials