The Center for Watershed Protection has relocated!
Our new office address is 3290 North Ridge Road • Suite 290 • Ellicott City, MD 21043
The Center for Watershed Protection, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to fostering responsible land and water management through applied research, direct assistance to communities, award-winning training, and access to a network of experienced professionals. The Center is your first source for best practices in stormwater and watershed management. The Center was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Ellicott City, Maryland.
As national experts in stormwater and watersheds, The Center for Watershed Protection takes a practical approach to complex, technical watershed management issues; providing collaborative leadership across disciplines and professions with a commitment to protect, restore and enhance our streams, rivers, lakes, wetlands and bays.
Zombie Invasion! When plants attack...
Read the March 2015 issue
of Runoff Rundown CLICK HERE!
How much do you know about the stormwater fees and how they help protect our watersheds? Read the article and then check out our white paper:
Read the November 2014 Watershed Science
Bulletin CLICK HERE!
Need to develop an IDDE program? Read the guidance.
Two versions of the Watershed Treatment Model (WTM) released to help users estimate benefits from a wide range of stormwater runoff and pollutant removal practices. Download your FREE COPY of the WTM and User's guide.
|Thu Apr 30 @12:00 - 01:30PM|
Webcast: Bioretention Maintenance: In the Trenches
|Fri May 01|
|Thu May 07 @08:00 - 01:00PM|
Stormwater Management Challenges and Innovative Solutions for Northern Virginia
- Center Awarded an Innovative Nutrient and Sediment Reduction Grant
- Clean Water Certification & Workforce Development
- Center receives EPA funding to restore Proctor Creek Watershed in Atlanta
- How to "credit" trees for runoff and pollutant load reduction
- Onancock parking lot soaks up rain for a cleaner creek
- Panelists focus on the changing, more stringent regulations for stormwater management and the new ecological stormwater era
- Center for Watershed Protection Awarded Gold-Level GuideStar Exchange Participant