By: Nancy Minieri, Leadership Maryland, February 8, 2013
ANNAPOLIS, MD – Hye Yeong Kwon, Executive Director, Center for Watershed Protection, Inc., Ellicott City, has been selected for the Leadership Maryland Class of 2013. Kwon, a resident of Ellicott City, is one of 52 accomplished and talented Maryland leaders selected to participate in the eight-month program. Read more...
NEW! Runoff Rundown is now monthly! To read the new September 2014 issue CLICK HERE!
Read the June 2014 Watershed Science Bulletin! Click here!
The latest blog from SWEMA and Gene LeManna urges a more balanced approach of green and grey in stormwater treatment.
Need to develop an IDDE program? Read the guidance.
NEW! Two versions of the Watershed Treatment Model (WTM) released to help users estimate benefits from a wide range of stormwater runoff and pollutant removal practices. Download your FREE COPY of the WTM and User's guide.
Onancock parking lot soaks up rain for a cleaner creek. Learn More...
Other Center Websites
- Center Awarded an Innovative Nutrient and Sediment Reduction Grant
- Clean Water Certification & Workforce Development
- Center receives EPA funding to restore Proctor Creek Watershed in Atlanta
- How to "credit" trees for runoff and pollutant load reduction
- Onancock parking lot soaks up rain for a cleaner creek
- Panelists focus on the changing, more stringent regulations for stormwater management and the new ecological stormwater era
- Center for Watershed Protection Awarded Gold-Level GuideStar Exchange Participant