By: Nancy Minieri, Leadership Maryland, February 8, 2013
ANNAPOLIS, MD – Hye Yeong Kwon, Executive Director, Center for Watershed Protection, Inc., Ellicott City, has been selected for the Leadership Maryland Class of 2013. Kwon, a resident of Ellicott City, is one of 52 accomplished and talented Maryland leaders selected to participate in the eight-month program. Read more...
The Winter 2014 issue of Runoff Rundown has arrived! Read now...
Latest Watershed Science Bulletin
available. CWPA members must log in to read.
Read the new blog about BMP Performance Evaluation from Derek Berg and the Stormwater Equipment Manufacturers Association.
Need to develop an IDDE program? Read the guidance.
NEW! Two versions of the Watershed Treatment Model (WTM) released to help users estimate benefits from a wide range of stormwater runoff and pollutant removal practices. Download your FREE COPY of the WTM and User's guide.
Maryland “Rain Tax” Debunked: Stormwater Fees are Common, Equitable Way to Pay for Reducing Polluted Runoff. Learn More...
Other Center Websites
- CWP is Hiring a Water Resources Engineer
- Panelists focus on the changing, more stringent regulations for stormwater management and the new ecological stormwater era
- Center for Watershed Protection Awarded Gold-Level GuideStar Exchange Participant
- Hye Yeong Kwon Graduates from Leadership Maryland- Class of 2013
- The BUBBAs are coming!
- Chesapeake Bay Program approved new stream restoration protocols for estimating sediment and nutrient load reductions
- Center for Watershed Protection Appoints Scarfone as New Board Member