If you are looking for a JOB! or Want free JOB training!
When: June 25, 26, 27, & 28
Time: 9 am to 3 pm
Where: Living Classrooms Foundation
802 South Caroline Street
Baltimore, MD 21231
Complete this application and return by June 15th:
Center for Watershed Protection
8390 Main Street, 2nd Floor
Ellicott City, MD 21043
This area is for members only. If you would like to view this page, please become a member by clicking Join/Renew.
NEW! Runoff Rundown is now monthly! To read the new October 2014 issue CLICK HERE!
Read the October 2014 Watershed Science Bulletin! CLICK HERE!
The latest blog from SWEMA and Gene LeManna urges a more balanced approach of green and grey in stormwater treatment.
Need to develop an IDDE program? Read the guidance.
NEW! Two versions of the Watershed Treatment Model (WTM) released to help users estimate benefits from a wide range of stormwater runoff and pollutant removal practices. Download your FREE COPY of the WTM and User's guide.
Onancock parking lot soaks up rain for a cleaner creek. Learn More...
|Sun Feb 15|
Environmental Connections Conference
|Tue Feb 24 @08:00 - 05:00PM|
Wisconsin Wetlands Association's 20th Anniversary Wetland Science Conference
- Center Awarded an Innovative Nutrient and Sediment Reduction Grant
- Clean Water Certification & Workforce Development
- Center receives EPA funding to restore Proctor Creek Watershed in Atlanta
- How to "credit" trees for runoff and pollutant load reduction
- Onancock parking lot soaks up rain for a cleaner creek
- Panelists focus on the changing, more stringent regulations for stormwater management and the new ecological stormwater era
- Center for Watershed Protection Awarded Gold-Level GuideStar Exchange Participant