Next Board Meeting Information and Materials
Location: CWP Office and Adobe Connect
8390 Main Street, Second Floor, Ellicott City, MD 21043
Follow Up Material
- Conflict of Interest Form
- Annual Affirmation of Compliance
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure Statement
- Board Giving Form
- Agenda + All Meeting Materials in One PDF
- Supporting Materials
- December Meeting Minutes
- December Meeting Action Items
- Executive Director's Report
- Board Resolution 1
- Center Office Expenses Sheet
- New Office Flyer
- New Lease
- Finance Committee Meeting Minutes
- Center Balance Sheet 2013
- Center Income Statement 2013
- Financial Analysis of 2010-2014
- Board Resolution 2
- Operating Fund Investments
- Reports for Development Spreadsheet
- Governance Committee Meeting Minutes
- Committee Members
Other Important Board Resources
- Current Strategic Plan
- Board Contact Information
- 2014 Meeting Calendar
- Board Committee Assignments
- 2014 Final Budget
- Responsibilities of the Board
- Articles of Incorporation
- Conflict of Interest Policy
The Winter 2014 issue of Runoff Rundown has arrived! Read now...
Latest Watershed Science Bulletin
available. CWPA members must log in to read.
Need to develop an IDDE program? Read the guidance.
NEW! Two versions of the Watershed Treatment Model (WTM) released to help users estimate benefits from a wide range of stormwater runoff and pollutant removal practices. Download your FREE COPY of the WTM and User's guide.
Reid Christianson considers if enhancing existing stormwater practices with additives such as biochar, iron filings and fly ash is a cost-effective method for increasing performance in the latest blog.
Maryland “Rain Tax” Debunked: Stormwater Fees are Common, Equitable Way to Pay for Reducing Polluted Runoff. Learn More...
Other Center Websites
- Center for Watershed Protection Awarded Gold-Level GuideStar Exchange Participant
- Hye Yeong Kwon Graduates from Leadership Maryland- Class of 2013
- The BUBBAs are coming!
- Chesapeake Bay Program approved new stream restoration protocols for estimating sediment and nutrient load reductions
- Center for Watershed Protection Appoints Scarfone as New Board Member
- The Center for Watershed Protection advances in providing stormwater and watershed management resources with new website features and enhanced membership benefits
- Leadership Maryland Selects Hye Yeong Kwon for its Class of 2013