Next Board Meeting Information and Materials
Next Meeting: Board Meeting
Center for Watershed Protection Conference Room
3290 North Ridge Road
Ellicott City, MD 21043
The next Board Meeting will be on Thursday, December 4, 2014, 10 am - 2:30 pm EST. We will provide lunch, so please let us know if you are planning on attending in person.
Materials for Board Meeting, Thursday, December 4, 2014:
Governance Committee Meeting Notes
Materials from Last Board Meeting, Thursday, September 18, 2014:
Follow Up Material
- Conflict of Interest Form
- Annual Affirmation of Compliance
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure Statement
- Board Giving Form
Other Important Board Resources
- Current Strategic Plan
- Board Contact Information
- 2015 Board Meeting Calendar
- Board Committee Assignments
- 2015 Final Annual Budget
- Responsibilities of the Board
- Articles of Incorporation
- Conflict of Interest Policy
NEW! Runoff Rundown is now monthly! To read the new October 2014 issue CLICK HERE!
Read the October 2014 Watershed Science Bulletin! CLICK HERE!
The latest blog from SWEMA and Gene LeManna urges a more balanced approach of green and grey in stormwater treatment.
Need to develop an IDDE program? Read the guidance.
NEW! Two versions of the Watershed Treatment Model (WTM) released to help users estimate benefits from a wide range of stormwater runoff and pollutant removal practices. Download your FREE COPY of the WTM and User's guide.
Onancock parking lot soaks up rain for a cleaner creek. Learn More...
|Sun Feb 15|
Environmental Connections Conference
|Tue Feb 24 @08:00 - 05:00PM|
Wisconsin Wetlands Association's 20th Anniversary Wetland Science Conference
- Center Awarded an Innovative Nutrient and Sediment Reduction Grant
- Clean Water Certification & Workforce Development
- Center receives EPA funding to restore Proctor Creek Watershed in Atlanta
- How to "credit" trees for runoff and pollutant load reduction
- Onancock parking lot soaks up rain for a cleaner creek
- Panelists focus on the changing, more stringent regulations for stormwater management and the new ecological stormwater era
- Center for Watershed Protection Awarded Gold-Level GuideStar Exchange Participant