Next Board Meeting Information and Materials
Next Meeting: Board Meeting
Center for Watershed Protection Conference Room/ Adobe Connect
3290 North Ridge Road
Ellicott City, MD 21043
The next Board Meeting will be on Thursday, September 18, 2014 from 10 am - 4 pm.
Board Meeting Agenda will be coming soon!
Materials for Upcoming Board Meeting
- Governance Committee Meeting Notes
- Resource Development Committee Meeting Minutes
- Resource Development Committee Reports
- Strategic Plan Draft
- Business Development Plan Outline
- Internal Communication Plan Draft
- Resume for Board Member: Willy Moore
Strategic Planning Retreat Material- Monday, May 19th
Board Meeting Materials- Tuesday, May 20th
Follow Up Material
- Conflict of Interest Form
- Annual Affirmation of Compliance
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure Statement
- Board Giving Form
Other Important Board Resources
- Current Strategic Plan
- Board Contact Information
- 2014 Meeting Calendar
- Board Committee Assignments
- 2014 Final Budget
- Responsibilities of the Board
- Articles of Incorporation
- Conflict of Interest Policy
NEW! Runoff Rundown is now monthly! To read the new August 2014 issue CLICK HERE!
Read the June 2014 Watershed Science Bulletin! Click here!
The latest blog from SWEMA and Gene LeManna urges a more balanced approach of green and grey in stormwater treatment.
Need to develop an IDDE program? Read the guidance.
NEW! Two versions of the Watershed Treatment Model (WTM) released to help users estimate benefits from a wide range of stormwater runoff and pollutant removal practices. Download your FREE COPY of the WTM and User's guide.
Onancock parking lot soaks up rain for a cleaner creek. Learn More...
Other Center Websites
- Center receives EPA funding to restore Proctor Creek Watershed in Atlanta
- How to "credit" trees for runoff and pollutant load reduction
- Onancock parking lot soaks up rain for a cleaner creek
- Panelists focus on the changing, more stringent regulations for stormwater management and the new ecological stormwater era
- Center for Watershed Protection Awarded Gold-Level GuideStar Exchange Participant
- Hye Yeong Kwon Graduates from Leadership Maryland- Class of 2013
- The BUBBAs are coming!