Next Board Meeting Information and Materials
Next Meeting: Board Meeting
The next Board Meeting will be on Thursday, December 4, 2014. We are still determining the time of the meeting.
Materials from Last Board Meeting, Thursday, September 18, 2014:
- Board May Action Items
- Board May Minutes
- Governance Committee Meeting Notes
- Resume for Board Member: Willy Moore
- Resume for Board Member: Gregory "Scott" Lang
- Executive Directors Report
- Strategic Plan Draft
- Resource Development Committee Meeting Minutes
- Resource Development Committee Reports
- Business Development Plan Outline
- Board Giving Procedures
- Board Pledge Template
- Finance Committee Meeting Minutes
- CWP Balance Sheet
- CWP Income Statement
- August Revenue Recognized in Prior Periods
- Financial Breakdown 2010-2014
- Forecasted Revenues for 2014
- Base and Full Funding Budget for 2015
- Secured Revenues for 2015
- Pending Revenues for 2015
- 2014 Final Annual Budget
Strategic Planning Retreat Material- Monday, May 19th
Board Meeting Materials- Tuesday, May 20th
Follow Up Material
- Conflict of Interest Form
- Annual Affirmation of Compliance
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure Statement
- Board Giving Form
Other Important Board Resources
- Current Strategic Plan
- Board Contact Information
- 2014 Meeting Calendar
- Board Committee Assignments
- 2014 Final Budget
- Responsibilities of the Board
- Articles of Incorporation
- Conflict of Interest Policy
NEW! Runoff Rundown is now monthly! To read the new September 2014 issue CLICK HERE!
Read the June 2014 Watershed Science Bulletin! Click here!
The latest blog from SWEMA and Gene LeManna urges a more balanced approach of green and grey in stormwater treatment.
Need to develop an IDDE program? Read the guidance.
NEW! Two versions of the Watershed Treatment Model (WTM) released to help users estimate benefits from a wide range of stormwater runoff and pollutant removal practices. Download your FREE COPY of the WTM and User's guide.
Onancock parking lot soaks up rain for a cleaner creek. Learn More...
Other Center Websites
- Center Awarded an Innovative Nutrient and Sediment Reduction Grant
- Clean Water Certification & Workforce Development
- Center receives EPA funding to restore Proctor Creek Watershed in Atlanta
- How to "credit" trees for runoff and pollutant load reduction
- Onancock parking lot soaks up rain for a cleaner creek
- Panelists focus on the changing, more stringent regulations for stormwater management and the new ecological stormwater era
- Center for Watershed Protection Awarded Gold-Level GuideStar Exchange Participant