Next Board Meeting Information and Materials
Next Meeting: Board Meeting
Center for Watershed Protection Conference Room
3290 North Ridge Road
Ellicott City, MD 21043
The next Board Meeting will be on Thursday, December 3, 2015, 1 pm - 4 pm EST. If you are unable to attend in person, we will also be using Adobe Connect.
Materials for Board Meeting on Thursday, December 3, 2015:
- Draft Agenda
- Combined Materials
Board Calendar as of 10/28/15 for 2015:
- Thursday, December 3, 2015
CWP Office and Adobe Connect
*Strategic Planning Check-in
Materials from Last Board Meeting, Thursday, September 17, 2015:
Follow Up Material
- Conflict of Interest Form
- Annual Affirmation of Compliance
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure Statement
- Board Giving Form
Other Important Board Resources
NEW! Read the July 2015 issue of the
Watershed Science Bulletin. Click Here!
Zombie Invasion! When plants attack...
Read the March 2015 issue
of Runoff Rundown CLICK HERE!
How much do you know about the stormwater fees and how they help protect our watersheds? Read the article and then check out our white paper:
Need to develop an IDDE program?
Read the guidance.
Two versions of the Watershed Treatment Model (WTM) released to help users estimate benefits from a wide range of stormwater runoff and pollutant removal practices. Download your FREE COPY of the WTM and User's guide.
- Center Staff Published in Sustain- A Journal of Environmental and Sustainability Issues
- May 2015 Watershed Science Bulletin Available
- Center Awarded an Innovative Nutrient and Sediment Reduction Grant
- Clean Water Certification & Workforce Development
- Center receives EPA funding to restore Proctor Creek Watershed in Atlanta
- How to "credit" trees for runoff and pollutant load reduction
- Onancock parking lot soaks up rain for a cleaner creek