Next Board Meeting Information and Materials
Next Meeting: Strategic Planning Retreat
Chesapeake Beach Resort & Spa
4165 Mears Avenue,
Chesapeake Beach, MD 20732
The Strategic Planning Retreat will take place from Monday, May 19 - Tuesday, May 20.
There will also be a fun boating trip on Sunday, May 18.
Follow Up Material
- Conflict of Interest Form
- Annual Affirmation of Compliance
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure Statement
- Board Giving Form
- Agenda + All Meeting Materials in One PDF
- Supporting Materials
- December Meeting Minutes
- December Meeting Action Items
- Executive Director's Report
- Board Resolution 1
- Center Office Expenses Sheet
- New Office Flyer
- New Lease
- Finance Committee Meeting Minutes
- Center Balance Sheet 2013
- Center Income Statement 2013
- Financial Analysis of 2010-2014
- Board Resolution 2
- Operating Fund Investments
- Reports for Development Spreadsheet
- Governance Committee Meeting Minutes
- Committee Members
Other Important Board Resources
- Current Strategic Plan
- Board Contact Information
- 2014 Meeting Calendar
- Board Committee Assignments
- 2014 Final Budget
- Responsibilities of the Board
- Articles of Incorporation
- Conflict of Interest Policy
The Winter 2014 issue of Runoff Rundown has arrived! Read now...
Latest Watershed Science Bulletin
available. CWPA members must log in to read.
Read the new blog about BMP Performance Evaluation from Derek Berg and the Stormwater Equipment Manufacturers Association.
Need to develop an IDDE program? Read the guidance.
NEW! Two versions of the Watershed Treatment Model (WTM) released to help users estimate benefits from a wide range of stormwater runoff and pollutant removal practices. Download your FREE COPY of the WTM and User's guide.
Maryland “Rain Tax” Debunked: Stormwater Fees are Common, Equitable Way to Pay for Reducing Polluted Runoff. Learn More...
Other Center Websites
- CWP is Hiring a Water Resources Engineer
- Panelists focus on the changing, more stringent regulations for stormwater management and the new ecological stormwater era
- Center for Watershed Protection Awarded Gold-Level GuideStar Exchange Participant
- Hye Yeong Kwon Graduates from Leadership Maryland- Class of 2013
- The BUBBAs are coming!
- Chesapeake Bay Program approved new stream restoration protocols for estimating sediment and nutrient load reductions
- Center for Watershed Protection Appoints Scarfone as New Board Member