As both a Board Member and donor your contributions have helped the Center continue to develop as the premier watershed science organization and provide top notch technical assistance to communities and practitioners around the country.
The Center has proven itself to be the leading source of information and training for stormwater management, watershed restoration, and environmentally-sensitive development, but we continue to tackle complex or unique circumstances through ambitious and urgently-needed projects and research.
You would be helping us continue to make the science of watershed protection available to people all over the country who work for the health of their watersheds. Our resources are used by hundreds of people every day...maybe even by you!
Perhaps more importantly, you’ll get the good feeling that comes with knowing you've taken real action to help protect our nation’s waters! Thanks for your continued support of the Center and your ongoing assistance with development.
Alternately, you can send a check made payable (in USD) to the Center for Watershed Protection to this address:
Center for Watershed Protection
Attn: Board Giving
8390 Main Street, 2nd Floor
Ellicott City, MD 21043
Thank you for your continued support of the Center and your ongoing assistance with development.
* The Center for Watershed Protection is a tax-exempt 501(c)3 non-profit corporation . Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. A copy of our current financial statement is available upon request by contacting the Center for Watershed Protection at 8390 Main Street, Ellicott City, MD 21043; 410-461-8323. Documents and information submitted to the State of Maryland under the Maryland Charitable Solicitations Act are available from the Office of the Secretary of State for the cost of copying and postage.
How much do you know about the stormwater fees and how they help protect our watersheds? Read the article and then check out our white paper:
Read the new February 2015 issue
of Runoff Rundown CLICK HERE!
NEW BLOG POST!
Retrofitting into the New Year. CLICK HERE!
Read the November 2014 Watershed Science
Bulletin CLICK HERE!
Discover two new tools for sniffing out sewage. CLICK HERE!
Need to develop an IDDE program? Read the guidance.
Two versions of the Watershed Treatment Model (WTM) released to help users estimate benefits from a wide range of stormwater runoff and pollutant removal practices. Download your FREE COPY of the WTM and User's guide.
- Center Awarded an Innovative Nutrient and Sediment Reduction Grant
- Clean Water Certification & Workforce Development
- Center receives EPA funding to restore Proctor Creek Watershed in Atlanta
- How to "credit" trees for runoff and pollutant load reduction
- Onancock parking lot soaks up rain for a cleaner creek
- Panelists focus on the changing, more stringent regulations for stormwater management and the new ecological stormwater era
- Center for Watershed Protection Awarded Gold-Level GuideStar Exchange Participant